Hello Blog World
Hi! This is the Keep It Moving and my name is Kim. Yes, Asian, Filipino and proud. I was born and brought up in the Philippines and currently happily staying in Abu Dhabi. I finished my Communication Arts Degree but too bad I didn't end up on a TV, Radio or Print job like how I imagined myself on my first day in the University, another reality vs. expectation myth. Right after graduation, I worked as an ESL Teacher for Koreans in two
years and that was really an incredible first job. I've always been a
fan of anything Korean since I was little, imagine if I'd be able to
set my foot in the Korean peninsula maybe I could say I'm ready to die
(exaggeration 10th power). LOL. I might not have landed a job of my dreams but that is totally okay, still blessed to be working in an international company in the Middle East. And here I started to feel and see LIFE and I am still amused.
| This is me posing on a sunny day in Lamer Dubai. |
Just to be fair, I'm not a super writer or blogger, I'm a newbie I was just a blog reader for a long time til I decided to try this because why not when I could start for free and I get my online diary. Cool, right! Well what to share when I'm on my late 20's and I have not done so much in my life. All of my nicest and wildest plans are still just plans. I have been wanting to experience the extremes of life. Not a really a risk taker but right at this moment I am thinking how, when and where do I start. I've always want to travel and see the world out of my comfort zone alone and I wish to do it really really soon. That's one of the reasons why I started this because I want an online space where I could post and share my upcoming travels, my experiences, likes, interests, even my moods and every little thing that I could share. Well, excuse me if my thoughts are scattered and maybe this first entry is a little bit shallow but that's what it is I don't expect this to be one of the most read or most interesting blogs but who knows. I just wanna write and that's it. I want to express my thoughts and maybe inspire other people like how many bloggers inspire me to just simply write anything that my five senses could perceive. I've got no big goal for this yet, KIM is simply just a diary not on a crafty notebook but online, for myself to remember every particular idea, thought, mood, experience and happening in my life or anyone's life. Thinking that may be there are some people who would be interested , who would visit my page and read my blogs every once in a while, it's just awesome. That would be a great bonus.
The Keep It Moving or KIM will talk anything about travel, beauty, life, fashion, trend,
food, relationship and style. Pretty much everything under the sun, everyday happenings or one of a lifetime experiences, be it something short or long, big or small, boring, quirky and crazy. No idle minds.
If you have any comments, questions or suggestions, writing tips or anything that you want to share please do. You could reach me at joanahkimdechavez@gmail.com. And finally, Welcome to my personal space! Happy
Reading and let's KEEP IT MOVING!
K
E E P
I
T M O V I N G
_____________________________
Comments
Post a Comment